- After five years, a hard fought victory for rice clients. Jinks, Crow & Dickson, P.C. was among a group of lawyers working on behalf of all long grain rice farmers in the country to secure a $750 million settlement from Bayer CropScience due to Bayer's contamination of the nation's rice supply with genetically modified rice.
- Firm settles class action against CVS over fees for medical records.Jinks, Crow & Dickson, P.C. has reached an agreement with CVS on a class basis for overcharging Alabama residents for copies of their prescription records in violation of Alabama law.
- Firm files wrongful death case against US Xpress relating to the death of a pedestrian in Union Springs.
- Firm files products liability case for lost appendages against Husquvarna subsidiary that manufactured defective lawn mower.
- Firm files wrongful death claims on behalf of passengers killed in collision with major food services delivery truck.
- Firm files products liability claim against deer stand manufacturer for major spinal injuries due to defective design and manufacturing of the metal stand.
- Firm pursuing bad faith claim against major insurance company for refusing to repair a family's main source of income, the family's company truck, after an accident for which there was clear coverage to fix the vehicle.